GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My potatos have given up on life! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/29777-my-potatos-have-given-up-life.html)

Jack1000 30-05-2003 05:10 PM

My potatos have given up on life!

Two days ago I found some of my potatoes were a little wilty with some baby
slugs on them. I picked off the slugs I could see, and sprayed some 1:4 ammonia
and water around to kill what I missed. Now I have a serious wilting problem! I
see no bugs above ground. Anybody have a clue?
This is the first time I have tried potato in the garden and I hate failure!
How do you know if it is a bacterial wilt?
Jack