Old 28-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered User

Default Hardening off grafted toms

Hi, I need some advice. I've bought 2 lots of tomatoes this year and planted them straight outside over the last month or so, both lots aren't growing. I think now because I didn't harden them off. Am just starting learning about all this stuff..
They were only about 8inches tall and think got scorched and wilted. so I got rid of them and bought today 2 grafted tomato plants these are about 14 inches tall, with a couple of flowers on. they look much healthier. I haven't planted them out yet, I was wondering as they are much bigger will they need hardening off or will they be ok to plant out directly? I don't have a greenhouse. Thanks

Hardening Off Plants Benign Vanilla Ponds 1 23-10-2004 05:56 PM
Hardening Off questions Leslie Gardening 9 11-04-2004 07:32 AM
Hardening off Neale United Kingdom 1 23-05-2003 11:32 AM
Hardening off in windy weather? Jon Shemitz Edible Gardening 0 15-05-2003 10:44 PM
Hardening off JimM United Kingdom 6 02-05-2003 09:20 AM