GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FAQ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/31125-faq.html)

April Gordon 09-06-2003 06:56 AM

I am looking for a place on your site about FAQ. I am doing a web page for
my Internet class and need a FAQ site. Can anyone help me?

April

Pat Kiewicz 09-06-2003 01:08 PM

April Gordon said:

I am looking for a place on your site about FAQ. I am doing a web page for
my Internet class and need a FAQ site. Can anyone help me?

There are no formal rec.gardens.edible FAQs.

The digital archive at ibiblio.org archives (among other things) FAQs on a
number of subjects.

The old (*old*) and unmaintained rec.gardens FAQs can be found the

http://www.ibiblio.org/london/rgfaqs/

The rec.gardens.ecosystems FAQ:

http://www.ibiblio.org/rge/

Culinary herb FAQs have been posted pretty regularly (at least, to
rec.gardens.edible):

http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed/faqs/culi-cont.html

The pointer to the slug and snail FAQ has been posted somewhat regularly:

http://www.powerup.com.au/~swimskins...snail_FAQ.html

I was able to find a couple of FAQs he

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/rec.gardens/

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)

Anne Middleton/Harold Walker 09-06-2003 03:32 PM

The uk.rec.gardening site has an excellent one......HW