GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   sweet potatos: (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/31914-sweet-potatos.html)

bob davenport 14-06-2003 02:32 PM

sweet potatos:

I need about 500 sweet potato plants, can someone tell me where I might find
them?
Thanks Bob.

FarmerDill 14-06-2003 06:20 PM

sweet potatos:

I need about 500 sweet potato plants, can someone tell me where I might find
them?
Thanks Bob.

Most of the growers quit shipping on memorial day. However just enter sweet
potao plants in your search engine and try contacting those who show up. You
might find one that hasn't shut down for the year.

Zphysics1 14-06-2003 10:21 PM

sweet potatos:

I need purple sweet potatoes. Any source?

/z.