GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re(2): Kiwi plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/3214-re-2-kiwi-plants.html)

Glenna Rose 02-03-2003 09:51 PM

Re(2): Kiwi plants

writes:

Thank you. I have looked at the sites, and I think I'll get the
combination setup from Miller's. ~$40.00 is a good price if I can get
a nice, bearing pergola full of kiwi. My friends'll either love me or
get sick of me pushing "free" kiwi on them!

Mark

LOL, Mark. Since they say 2-5 years til fruit, you have time to make
kiwi-loving friends.

Enjoy.

Glenna
(Still waiting for first harvest of two-year-ago plants, but anticipating
this year)