Old 28-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Bill Bolle

Default PBS "Victory Garden"

Has anybody watched the latest "Victory Garden", or should I say
"Victory Travel and Cooking", show on PBS? If any of you can remember
the old Jim Crockett series of "Victory Garden" I feel your pain.
This new format looks, to me, like the recently replaced "Morash"
style and to tell the truth I found Rodger Swain a heck of a lot more
informative and entertaining then this new guy. I don't want to
travel to Montreal to find out how to cook rutabagas in a french cream
sauce, I just want to know how to grow the biggest rutabagas, the
best sweet corn, the juiciest tomatoes, the sweetest carrots and
blemish free potatoes. Let PBS.org know about what you would like to
see, I did.

Bill

Old 29-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Kevin Miller

Your right... "Michael" Wysong seems like a nice guy but I don't like
him very much.... and I can't cook...

PBS's Victory Garden Bill R Gardening 53 05-10-2007 01:08 AM
today's Victory Garden (PBS) 1/17 Salty Thumb Gardening 17 21-01-2004 07:34 PM
TV/PBS Victory Garden question Ace Edible Gardening 3 10-03-2003 08:08 PM