GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dog eats tomatos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/35252-dog-eats-tomatos.html)

Pat Meadows 04-08-2003 01:12 PM

Dog eats tomatos

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:08:26 -0600, John DeBoo
wrote:

Mark & Shauna wrote:
snip
Our cat is addicted to catnip so badly that we have taken to
planting it inside the fence and delivering him a metered dose daily. He
will obliterate a large catnip in short order. He now stands outside the
fence like he is in line at the methadone clinic waiting for his few
sprigs.

So cats actually eat the plant? When I was younger we had cats and
their catnip was always inside a cloth ball or sock so I assumed
that they got hyper from the scent or residue as opposed to eating it.

Cats I've had actually eat it. They will tear the sock
(etc.) up and then eat the catnip.

Pat

05-08-2003 04:17 AM

Dog eats tomatos

Boy, you made me laugh with the methadone joke.
Where do you get the supplies for solar electric fence?
Roz
az usa
I've got plenty of the solar part already.