GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   No Grapes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/35741-no-grapes.html)

Bob Mounger 07-07-2003 01:44 PM

No Grapes

Greetings

I have four grapevines in my backyard in Dallas Texas.

Three have produced well in the past & all have been in the ground
for more than 3 years. One has basically never gotten beyond being a
twig with
grapeleaves until this year. It has finally grown to the top of the
fence.

BUT I don't have a single grape on any of these vines! We were
abroad for most of June. Was there some freak weather? Why would grapes
stop producing? I have heard that we had a very wet June.

Thanks,

--
Bob Mounger