GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   radishes...storage, seeds.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/35901-radishes-storage-seeds.html)

Simon Stenkle 08-07-2003 03:56 PM

radishes...storage, seeds....

I would like to know the best method of storing radishes.

Also is there a way of using some of my surplus to obtain more seeds for
later on?

One last question; I noticed that the roots of some of my radishes and
kohlrabbi (excuse the spelling) are exposed, is this from watering too hard?
I thought perhaps it could be from erosion to my raised beds(they are free
standing).

thanks

simon

Pat Meadows 08-07-2003 04:10 PM

radishes...storage, seeds....

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:45:47 GMT, "Simon Stenkle"
wrote:

I would like to know the best method of storing radishes.

Also is there a way of using some of my surplus to obtain more seeds for
later on?

One last question; I noticed that the roots of some of my radishes and
kohlrabbi (excuse the spelling) are exposed, is this from watering too hard?
I thought perhaps it could be from erosion to my raised beds(they are free
standing).

I can answer only one part of this: the kohlrabi naturally
grows that way. That's the way it's supposed to grow.

Pat