Old 08-07-2003, 03:56 PM
Simon Stenkle

Default radishes...storage, seeds....

I would like to know the best method of storing radishes.

Also is there a way of using some of my surplus to obtain more seeds for
later on?

One last question; I noticed that the roots of some of my radishes and
kohlrabbi (excuse the spelling) are exposed, is this from watering too hard?
I thought perhaps it could be from erosion to my raised beds(they are free
standing).

thanks

simon

Old 08-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Pat Meadows

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:45:47 GMT, "Simon Stenkle"
wrote:

I would like to know the best method of storing radishes.

Also is there a way of using some of my surplus to obtain more seeds for
later on?

One last question; I noticed that the roots of some of my radishes and
kohlrabbi (excuse the spelling) are exposed, is this from watering too hard?
I thought perhaps it could be from erosion to my raised beds(they are free
standing).

I can answer only one part of this: the kohlrabi naturally
grows that way. That's the way it's supposed to grow.

Pat

Whats the best fungicide to mix with seeds in cold storage ??? gb United Kingdom 1 09-12-2005 07:34 AM
radishes donald girod Lawns 0 14-07-2003 05:46 PM
What I've learnt about Radishes Steve Harris United Kingdom 3 27-04-2003 09:56 PM
Radishes Morgan Australia 3 05-04-2003 06:33 AM
Radishes - my Waterloo Polar Edible Gardening 7 25-03-2003 11:20 PM