GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is there a planting schedule available on net? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/40925-there-planting-schedule-available-net.html)

Jimbo 20-08-2003 10:32 AM

Is there a planting schedule available on net?

Hi All,

Is there a planting schedule available anywhere, which would tell me what
kind of fruit / veg I could plant for any given month?

Thanks
Jimbo

Pat Meadows 20-08-2003 02:02 PM

Is there a planting schedule available on net?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:29:04 +0000 (UTC), Jimbo
wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a planting schedule available anywhere, which would tell me what
kind of fruit / veg I could plant for any given month?

Yes, there are. Of course, schedules need adjustments to
apply to different areas.

http://www.heirloomseeds.com/schedule.htm

http://www.heirloomseeds.com/schedule-2.htm

I just Googled to find these - you could probably find more
schedules by searching on:

"planting schedule"

But the ones above look pretty good.

It's probably better to think of it in these terms:

* Weeks before or after last frost in spring

* Weeks before first frost in fall

Pat

Penny Morgan 20-08-2003 04:32 PM

Is there a planting schedule available on net?

Try www.farmersalmanac.com to see if you can type in your zip code or
location to get planting information.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina