GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Parsley But Cutting? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/42681-parsley-but-cutting.html)

Down Under On The Bucket Farm 10-09-2003 05:22 AM

Parsley But Cutting?

Hi, everybody,

Is it possible to make a new parsely plant with a cutting?

A web search didn't get any definitive info.

I am wondering this because my parsely seems to be slightly
afflicted with some kind of fuzzy grey stuff on the soil surface
(some kind of mold?)

Thanks for any advice!

..
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz

Henriette Kress 10-09-2003 05:32 AM

Parsley But Cutting?

Down Under On The Bucket Farm wrote:

Hi, everybody,

Is it possible to make a new parsely plant with a cutting?

No. Parsley has a taproot. In addition it's a biennial, that is, it'll
only live for two years in any case.

Henriette

--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed

Mary Fisher 10-09-2003 11:13 PM

Parsley But Cutting?

"Henriette Kress" wrote in message
Down Under On The Bucket Farm wrote:

Hi, everybody,

Is it possible to make a new parsely plant with a cutting?

No. Parsley has a taproot. In addition it's a biennial, that is, it'll
only live for two years in any case.

OH! So that's why mine always dies after it's done so well.

Thanks.

Mary

Henriette