Old 07-10-2003, 09:24 PM
Greg

Default Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question

I need an answer from a grape expert who knows for a fact, whether or
not, one should plant seedless concord grapes near a seeded variety. I've
read that you can, and that you shouldn't. What's the real scoop?
Thanks.
Old 09-10-2003, 04:03 AM
Bob Provencher

"Greg" wrote in message
om...
I need an answer from a grape expert who knows for a fact, whether or
not, one should plant seedless concord grapes near a seeded variety. I've
read that you can, and that you shouldn't. What's the real scoop?

Did you try posting on the winemaking newsgroup?

Old 09-10-2003, 05:32 PM
Steve

Lon Rombaugh knows more about grapes than anyone I've ever known.
I just checked the web and I find that he has a web site with an e-mail
address:
http://www.bunchgrapes.com/
I bet if you sent him a short, direct question in an e-mail, he would
send an answer.

Steve in the Adirondacks