GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I am demanding a recall on summertime (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/45042-i-am-demanding-recall-summertime.html)

dstvns 08-10-2003 06:23 AM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

Dan

Cereoid-UR12- 08-10-2003 11:32 AM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

The election will be held at the end of spring 2004.

Roy 08-10-2003 01:02 PM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

Well, don;t count on my support your cause. I am more than satisfied
with this past summers performance. My garden produced more than I and
the wife could utilize or handle, and for the grass, it was almost a
24/7 chore, with the amount of rain and hot humid weather we had in
this area, everything just kept growing out of control. My ponds are
still above the normal level, and usually by this time of year are
about 1 1/2 to 2 feet below the normal level. I'm still well above 12"
higher than the intended pond height, and my piers are still under
water, and fixing to become even deeper once uor rainy winter weather
gets here.

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:24:17 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

===The election will be held at the end of spring 2004.
===
===
===dstvns wrote in message
=== I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.
===
=== Dan
===
===

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

animaux 08-10-2003 02:02 PM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:30:34 GMT, (dstvns) opined:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

Dan

Move down here to south central Texas. It's cooler than usual. 84 degrees.
This lasts almost clear into December in the 70s and low 80s. Nights are cooler
at 50-60something.

I assure you, spring and fall would be the seasons you'd want to recall!

[email protected] 08-10-2003 02:02 PM

wrote:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

Agree! Actually, I want *many* more...

Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:
http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/

simy1 08-10-2003 04:22 PM

(dstvns) wrote in message ...
I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

Dan

Oh no. Now a republican felon will pay for the recall, and all the
women of rec.gardens will get groped.

Pam 08-10-2003 06:02 PM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

In our last fun filled episode, 8 Oct 2003 08:08:46 -0700,
(simy1) proclaimed:

and all the women of rec.gardens will get groped.

Promise?

Pam

"ElissaAnn"

Mary McHugh 09-10-2003 09:32 PM

I am demanding a recall on summertime

wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:30:34 GMT,
(dstvns)
wrote:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

Agree! Actually, I want *many* more...

Pat

Count me in... as long as the replacements are perfect. :-)

Mary

Gary Woods 09-10-2003 10:22 PM

(dstvns) wrote:

I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.

You do understand that, even though this summer was less than perfect, if
it is recalled, there will likely be a large number of seasons competing to
replace it. I understand that the front-runner is a particularly chilly
and unpleasant Austrian summer, and not even from one of the good wine
reasons. If it does win, it may be hard to get rid of, since it keeps
mumbling "I'll be back."

Personally, I'll take what I'm dealt, and hope for a better Summer the next
time around.....

But, that's just my opinion.

I could be wrong.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods