GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden merchant consumer site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/45061-garden-merchant-consumer-site.html)

Gary Woods 08-10-2003 03:02 PM

Garden merchant consumer site

ISTR that there was a site that listed customer evaluations, good and
bad.... a quick search turned up a load of stuff, none useful.

Anybody recall what it was?

Thanks,

[email protected] 08-10-2003 09:32 PM

Garden merchant consumer site

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:01:24 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

ISTR that there was a site that listed customer evaluations, good and
bad.... a quick search turned up a load of stuff, none useful.

Anybody recall what it was?

Maybe it's this one?

http://gardenwatchdog.com/

Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/

Gary Woods 09-10-2003 12:44 AM

Garden merchant consumer site

wrote:

http://gardenwatchdog.com/

Many thanks.... didn't have many listings on a couple of water gardening
places, and 2 listings, positive and neutral for an outfit I'm currently
unhappy with (but at least another less polite letter away from going
public with my displeasure).