GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ot where (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/45534-ot-where.html)

samuel l crowe 16-10-2003 08:02 AM

ot where

Where in SC are you?
--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC
"Pam" wrote in message
In our last fun filled episode, Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:49:05 GMT,
"Tina Gibson" proclaimed:

jalapenos, what to do?

If you want to dry, just run string through them and hang them up in a

dry
place.

One caution, if you live in a humid place like I do (SC), the
peppers will sometimes get a mold inside as they dry. If I'm air
drying peppers, especially thick-walled peppers, I cut the
peppers in half.

I lost a whole batch of paprika peppers to mold one year.

Pam

"ElissaAnn"