Old 26-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Bill

Default GMO gene transfer

http://www.sciencenews.org/20031011/...L&type=science

Thought some might be interested in reading this article. I really don't
think the US plant scientists are all that much smarter than those in
Europe or Mexico. I really think the 'food factories' are playing fast &
loose with our food supply.

Bill

Old 26-10-2003, 03:02 PM
canuckistani

"Bill" wrote in message
newsan.2003.10.26.03.00.35.120750@notarealserver .com...

http://www.sciencenews.org/20031011/...L&type=science

Thought some might be interested in reading this article. I really don't
think the US plant scientists are all that much smarter than those in
Europe or Mexico. I really think the 'food factories' are playing fast &
loose with our food supply.

Bill

Interesting indeed. Thanks for posting this.

--

http://www.renaissancegardens.com/
msn messenger: Hortus Plasticus )