Old 29-01-2003, 09:12 PM
ecologicals

Default bio-products AGRISPON & SINCOCIN

snip

Then I loaded a java-tolerant browser and was treated to a picture of a
woman having either a seizure or a transcendental moment in a field.
Possibly both, since the field had presumably been treated with the named
chemicals.
endsnip

Don't DO that while I'm sipping cappuccino....

--
John H. Immink

http://www.ecologicalsgardens.com/
Outgoing email scanned by Norton 2002

"Bill" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:36:13 +0000, RM wrote:

If this can be of interest: there are amaising bio-products AGRISPON &
SINCOCIN which stimulate plant groth and improve soil performance.
Check them out-
http://agrisciences.com (new website- all info available online,
including crops: tests & trials, video files, photo gallery and a
flash presentation).

Sold and distributed in US and Worldwide.

Hmmm ... apparently all their links are either flash or java. All I got
(in a non-flash / non-java browser) was a picture of someone hand-planting
wheat, one seed at a time.