GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thai Eggplant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/47410-thai-eggplant.html)

17-11-2003 03:42 PM

Thai Eggplant

Has anyone had any/good luck growing Thai eggplant?

Aria 21-11-2003 03:43 AM

Thai Eggplant

I've been growing it, but they don't get very big.

"" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone had any/good luck growing Thai eggplant?

21-11-2003 03:06 PM

Thai Eggplant

They are not very big to begin with, from what I've seen in the stores they
are about an inch, inch and an half in diameter. How is the yield, do you
get very many on a plant?

"Aria" wrote in message
I've been growing it, but they don't get very big.

"" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone had any/good luck growing Thai eggplant?