Old 08-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Katra

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

In article ,
Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.
You're so much fun to play with!!
Sue-Bitch (and damned proud of it G)

Sue honey, just remember...

You are not a Bitch. You are THE bitch and it's "Ms" bitch to him! LOL!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

Old 08-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Sue

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:02:08 -0600, Katra
wrote:

In article ,
Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.
You're so much fun to play with!!
Sue-Bitch (and damned proud of it G)

Sue honey, just remember...

You are not a Bitch. You are THE bitch and it's "Ms" bitch to him! LOL!

LOL. Thanks. And, my apologies for not cutting out the crossposts.
I *always* forget that. I'm pretty sure that Alan would read this on
the group I'm posting on.
Sue - Ms. Bitch

Old 08-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Alan Connor

Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.

Another example of the folly that seems to dominate your life: You believe
what is convenient for you and then close your mind to further input.

You believe that I don't live where I say I live with no supporting evidence
at all. To the contrary: I obviously know more about living directly from
the land (you know: *survival*) than anyone else here. No contest.

You believe I read your posts when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

(I believe that I have read 1 of your posts in the last 3 months or so.)

If you would just start posting to OTHER people things that made sense, I
would try your posts to me again, but honestly, you come across as a
****ing idiot. And a mean one at that.

I KNOW that you aren't, but you seem determined to prove you are.

I do things *MY* way, Sue-Bitch-Hypocrite.

My "killfile" is just a score that tells me just exactly why I am not reading
(as a rule, and almost always if it is a post directed to me) someone's post.

I know you love people that you are harassing to killfile you so that you
have free rein to slander them behind their backs.

(that is, if they won't play nasty word games with you)

Too ****ing bad.

(the rest deleted unseen)

AC
--
ed(1)
25K of troll-control

Old 08-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Myal

"Alan Connor" wrote in message
link.net...
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:02:08 -0600, Katra

wrote:

In article ,
Sue wrote:

[...]

WOW alac is all growed up and scary , he can say the F word and his mommy
dosnt hit him ( she doesnt know he is actualy using such nasty language on
her computer either... )

Myal

Whatever........

(the rest deleted unseen)

AC

Old 08-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Katra

In article ,
Sue wrote:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:02:08 -0600, Katra
wrote:

In article ,
Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.
You're so much fun to play with!!
Sue-Bitch (and damned proud of it G)

Sue honey, just remember...

You are not a Bitch. You are THE bitch and it's "Ms" bitch to him! LOL!

LOL. Thanks. And, my apologies for not cutting out the crossposts.
I *always* forget that. I'm pretty sure that Alan would read this on
the group I'm posting on.
Sue - Ms. Bitch

'tis ok, I forget that too. ;-)
I don't even know where you are posting from as this newsreader does not
specify..... I'm posting from rge.

K. ( a fellow ms. bitch) G

Old 08-02-2004, 06:19 PM
+-

Alan Connor wrote:

Allan connor is a delusional twit who needs to be an expert in anything that
holds his interest for the five second limitation in his attention span. He
bips away on his 'puter' from mommy's basement. He does not live in the
woods, and that is the end of that. Google knows all on the Connor matter.

--
+-; the point where things begin and end, where the end is start and start
comes to it's final end.....

Old 08-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Don

"Sue" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:21:21 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

"Don" wrote in message
. net...

snippage...

LOL
Hey Rick, WHO owns the parks? heh-heh
======================
Right, fool, who does? You made the original claim. Back it up.

Thanks for finally admitting you don't know who owns the parks,

Rick.
LOL
==================
You dodged again, donny-boy. Why is that?

Poor little Rick.
He doesn't own anything of value,

=================
Probably more than you do loser...

so he seeks comfort in thinking he
partially owns the parks cause he paid a few bux in taxes last year.

====================
I'd say you can't read any better than you think. Quote where i made any
such claim fool. Now, as for your claims, why keep dodging donny-boy?

Silly oaf. LOL
Hey Rick, get a real job and in a few decades maybe you'll own

something,
for a change. Ha HA HAAAAAAA

Laugh it up donny-boy, the joke is on you. You're the one continueing to
dodge backing up your claims because you know you have been caught in

your
ignorance. All you have is little snippets of attack, and no substance,
well, except maybe what you're smoking....

This is don's forte. I used to ask for proof of the statements he'd
make about me.

...cackled the toothless lying gov't slave.