GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rosemary Christmas Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/48471-rosemary-christmas-trees.html)

[email protected] 11-12-2003 08:35 PM

Rosemary Christmas Trees

Does anybody know the most reliable mail-order company for Rosemary
Christmas Trees? I want one delivered to Miami before the holidays.
Anybody have any good urls? I thought there was a company called
pinetree or pineytree, but I can't find the webpage for it.

Mary McHugh 11-12-2003 10:11 PM

Rosemary Christmas Trees

wrote:

Does anybody know the most reliable mail-order company for Rosemary
Christmas Trees? I want one delivered to Miami before the holidays.
Anybody have any good urls? I thought there was a company called
pinetree or pineytree, but I can't find the webpage for it.

Pinetree seeds (
www.superseeds.com) doesn't have them but White Flower
Farm does:
http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/83739-product.html

If the link doesn't work, go to the home page and search on rosemary.

They are well known for their quality stock.

HTH,

Mary

[email protected] 12-12-2003 02:12 PM

Rosemary Christmas Trees

Thank you!

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:58:03 -0500, Mary McHugh