GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS: sewing machine cabinet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/48474-fs-sewing-machine-cabinet.html)

Dianna Visek 11-12-2003 10:09 PM

FS: sewing machine cabinet

This is a vintage style (non-treadle) wooden cabinet with nice trim
and the little drawers. It's in excellent condition, having been
recently refinished. Sewing machine not included. $60

Regards, Dianna 367-5027
To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.

Dianna Visek 11-12-2003 10:09 PM

FS: sewing machine cabinet

Woops! Wrong newsgroup.