GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   transplanting thyme (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/48769-transplanting-thyme.html)

Gail Futoran 18-12-2003 12:25 AM

transplanting thyme

I planted thyme (various kinds) in my mini-rose beds and
have decided to move them to make room for more mini roses.
I'll probably move the thyme to larger rose beds so they'll
be going into similar soil. I'm planning to put in an herb
bed but probably not before I need the space for new mini
roses.

Does anyone have any advice on best time to transplant? Or
should I just toss them and buy new plants?

Gail
San Antonio TX Zone 8