GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "Space Aged Tomato" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/50891-space-aged-tomato.html)

sharon jackson 23-01-2004 04:32 PM

"Space Aged Tomato"

I have seen these plants advertised on line by Walter Drake Catalog.
Are they real tomatoes or something else?

Frogleg 24-01-2004 08:13 PM

"Space Aged Tomato"

On 23 Jan 2004 08:22:33 -0800, (sharon jackson)
wrote:

I have seen these plants advertised on line by Walter Drake Catalog.
Are they real tomatoes or something else?

They might be tomatoes, but judging by the manipulated photo, the
actual product might be as to a tomato plant as sea monkeys are to
primates. Stick with their mini-baking pans.