GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/51137-new-here.html)

wood_shoppe 27-01-2004 07:02 PM

new here

Hi all: I just joined your group. We live in Oregon. Have had a severe frost
for the last 4 days and have 3 fruit trees that have snapped off a lot of
limbs and 1 is mostly gone. Just wondering if they will come back at all?

--
Vicky
www.woodshoppe.net

Macy 29-01-2004 10:32 PM

new here

I lost a cherry and a pear tree 3 years ago during early frost

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----