Old 29-01-2004, 06:10 AM
grow light

Default Top secret plant nutrient from N.A.S.A future agriculture space station project

MSU Soil and Plant Nutrient Laboratory (SPNL) operate as an integral
part of Michigan State University providing support to teaching,
research and extension programs. The SPNL offers a variety of
analytical services on samples of soil, greenhouse growth media,
composts, plant tissue, water and other materials related to the
growing of plants (crops) received from commercial and part-time
farmers, greenhouse operations, golf courses, homeowners, consultants,
researchers, and others. Many county extension operations use soil and
plant tissue testing as the foundation for extension programs with
their various clientele groups. Researchers in many departments within
MSU and other universities have been studding Advanced Indoor
Agriculture .INC line of plant nutrients and cloning gel with
conclusive results showing Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC Top secret
plant nutrients rated better in all test against any other plant
nutrients currently being made today. The technology Advanced Indoor
Agriculture .INC is using is remarkable they employ 2 full time bio
chemists with PhD's running 16,000 sq ft research laboratory &
manufacturing plant in los angles ca, 140 acre agricultural test
facility in Coachella valley ca with 20 acre of green houses, 60 of
various crops, 20,000 sq ft indoor agricultural test facility working
in conjunction with N.A.S.A space agricultural program.
Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC spent an undisclosed amount to
develop top secret plant nutrient for N.A.S.A future Agriculture
space station project was canceled government funding was termaned
releasing Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC from it multy million
dollar contract with N.A.S.A future Agriculture space station project
.. Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC retained all patens, formulas and
technologies acquired from the 13 year on going developments made by
Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC allowing them to release top secret
plant nutrients for sale to the general public
Top secret plant nutrient project bloom A & project bloom B and
project grow A & project grow B also project clone gel bad for space
great for gardeners and hydroponics growers.

Thanks to Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC
http://www.advancedindooragriculture.com/ for showing me around all
your facilities I was impressed

Written by
Michael quen
Professor at Michigan State University
Old 29-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Ray Drouillard

[...]

Is this snake oil for plants?

I was thinking about using a whole bunch of red high-intensity LEDs for
grow lights, but I really prefer to use good 'ol sunlight.

Ray

Old 30-01-2004, 03:55 PM
shazzbat

"Ray Drouillard" wrote in message
[...]

Is this snake oil for plants?

No, it's snake manure.
Steve

Old 30-01-2004, 04:01 PM
shazzbat

Old 26-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Anonymous

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:50:36 -0800, grow light wrote:

Written by
Michael quen
Professor at Michigan State University

I call "bull stuff" on the 'Professor'. Surely a full professor would
know to capitalize a proper noun ... especially if the proper noun was his
own. There were other spelling and grammatical errors as well.

My own use of my native tongue is far from perfect, but I am also far from
calling myself a "Professor at Michigan State University".

--
http://cannaday.us (genealogy)
http://organic-earth.com (organic gardening)