GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   grow light sales person (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/51226-grow-light-sales-person.html)

grow light 29-01-2004 06:11 AM

grow light sales person

Advanced Indoor Agriculture .INC
A multi million dollar company looking for sales person who has great
sale skills if you can sell this is a deal of a life time. We have all
the right tools except you. If you are the right person smart, clean,
able to have right talent
call survival hydroponics at 1-866-how-2-gro
74991 joni dr suit # 9 palm desert ca 92260

Gary Woods 29-01-2004 01:02 PM

grow light sales person

(grow light) wrote:

If you are the right person smart, clean,
able to have right talent

I'm hoping that English is not this spammer's primary language...
google notified.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

Steve Calvin 30-01-2004 05:58 PM

grow light sales person

Gary Woods wrote:

(grow light) wrote:

If you are the right person smart, clean,
able to have right talent

I'm hoping that English is not this spammer's primary language...
google notified.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods

Aw heck. The guy's probably from Humboldt County and inhaled a few too
many... ;-)