GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   exhibition runner bean seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/52308-exhibition-runner-bean-seed.html)

richard 11-02-2004 09:12 AM

exhibition runner bean seed

Due to a popular response to the seed I made available on ebay, I have put
it on as a buy it now item under the following link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=15 1
2&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

or if you wish to purchase direct price £3.50p +£1 postage for 40 seeds
feel free to email me on

Katra 11-02-2004 09:32 AM

exhibition runner bean seed

In article ,
"richard" wrote:

Due to a popular response to the seed I made available on ebay, I have put
it on as a buy it now item under the following link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=15 1
2&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

or if you wish to purchase direct price £3.50p +£1 postage for 40 seeds
feel free to email me on

I'm more into string beans than dry beans... :-)

Got any interesting ones of those???

I'm still trying to increase my yield of Aztec beans (similar to runner
beans, but it's a heritage strain that is over 2,000 years old!) so any
hints are appreciated if anyone else out there is growing this ancient
bean...

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby Farm,,Katra at centurytel dot net,,