GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   All My Dreams Came True (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/56047-re-all-my-dreams-came-true.html)

Pen 19-03-2004 03:40 AM

All My Dreams Came True

I dreamed all the trees in my neighbourhood were screaming at me.
Anybody with insight as to why?

Pen 19-03-2004 03:45 AM

All My Dreams Came True

Thomas 19-03-2004 04:32 AM

All My Dreams Came True

sorry folks, can't pass this one up.
Possibly it's because of the bad acid trip?...no
too much garlic with dinner?
whatever....this is the edible gardens NG, not the "help me figure out my
stupid dreams" NG
Maybe they were screaming "ur an idiot!"
get a life

om...

Loki 19-03-2004 08:02 AM

All My Dreams Came True

il 18 Mar 2004 19:30:25 -0800, (Pen) ha scritto:

I dreamed all the trees in my neighbourhood were screaming at me.
Anybody with insight as to why?

Chainsaw breath.
--
Cheers,

Kelvyn 19-03-2004 08:04 AM

All My Dreams Came True

I dreamed all the trees in my neighbourhood were screaming at me.
Anybody with insight as to why?

Yes...probably because your nuts!....get help ASAP.

No Guinea Pigs were harmed in the writing or sending of this post.