GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what fruit trees to plant in the container (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/56048-what-fruit-trees-plant-container.html)

Frank 19-03-2004 03:45 AM

what fruit trees to plant in the container

Hello,

I just bought a condo and I only have a balcony. That means I can only
work on container gardening. The fruit trees in HD and costco are very
attractive. I'd love to grow some fruit and enjoy the reward. I have
planted the tomato and strawberry in pots.

Could you please recommend any fruit trees that I can plant in
containers? The navel orange and dwarf cuits trees look and smell
nice. Can I grow them in containers?

I'm in SF bay area.

Thanks a lot!!!

Tiff