GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/56333-bulgarian-carrot-hot-pepper.html)

Ken Anderson 21-03-2004 06:02 PM

Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper

Hmmm. Resending this because the server immediately told me it was
unavailable. Sorry if it showed up twice...

I ordered "Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper" seeds form Park's. Is anyone familiar
with it? Actually, what I'm hoping to find is a hot pepper that has a
berry-like fruitiness to it, but without the high heat. As an example, Thai
Hot has a delicious fruity flavor to it when you first bite it. But about two
seconds later the heat overtakes your senses. Maybe such a thing doesn't
exist?
Ken