GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! _ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/57382-re-when-you-hear-heavy-accent-poor-phone-connection-hang-up-_.html)

Glenna Rose 31-03-2004 07:02 AM

When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! _

writes:
Tell them youíre sick and tired of sub-standard services by people

who speak English so poorly that you can hardly communicate... are
most often
poorly trained... have little accountability for the advice they give
you... often canít be
heard clearly because of a poor satellite phone connection...
conveniently block
their caller-ID... give themselves phony names like ëTinaí or íJimmyí

True enough, sometimes however I have no choice but to communicate
with our colonial cousins in the US :-))

JC (UK)

ROFL!!!

Thank you for the hearty laugh.

Glenna