GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mango Seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/57409-mango-seed.html)

MOM PEAGRAM 31-03-2004 07:20 PM

Mango Seed

Any suggestions on growning one of these?

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/187.4/145

Frogleg 01-04-2004 04:09 PM

Mango Seed

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:52:55 -0500, "MOM PEAGRAM"
wrote:

Any suggestions on growning one of these?

Search with

growing mango seed

Ed S 09-04-2004 11:02 AM

Mango Seed

They grow very easily but revert back to the original fruit and need to be
grafted. I always have some that I pull up after the season from the ones
that fall on the ground. The seeds are so flat they just they escape the
lawnmower.
ed