Old 06-04-2004, 09:13 PM
zxcvbob

Default One of my "Stupice" tomato seedlings has lobed leaves...

....like a normal tomato variety. These are seeds that I saved last year,
so it must have crossed with my Better Boy or Principe Borghese or Tiger
Tom tomato. Better Boy was the closest other plant, so it might be an
interesting cross. With my luck, it will inherit the worst traits of each
and I'll get a small late tomato.

All the rest of the seedlings have potato leaves like they are supposed to.

Best regards,
Bob