Old 08-04-2004, 05:32 AM
Hank Higgens

Default I eat gras

I think I have a little bit cow DNA in my body, because I really like
gras, it tastes great.

Mooo!
Old 09-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Craig Watts

I think I have a little bit cow DNA in my body, because I really like
gras, it tastes great.

Mooo!

I hate to feed the trolls but here goes:

A lawyer was driving up to a toll booth in NJ when he saw a man eating
grass on the side of the higway. He paid his toll and pulled over to
the man and asked what he was doing. The man told the lawyer that he
was so down on his luck that he had to eat grass. "Get in the car" the
lawyer told the man. "I can't, I have a wife and kids living under the
bridge". "Bring them too", declaired the lawyer! They all jumped in
the car.

"But wait a minute" the man screamed. There is an old grandfather on
the other side of the bridge. Can we bring him?" Sure, tell him to
come along.

Jumping into the car they were thankfull that their souls had been
saved.

"We can't thank you enough" the man declaired. For taking care of all
of us how can we thank you?

"No problem" the lawyer exclaimed. "The grass at my house has got to
be a foot tall............................"

******

Budump bump
Old 09-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Ray Drouillard

I dunno... I guess I'll have to ruminate on that question.

Ray

"George Wolf" wrote in message
100,000,000 cows can't be wrong! Or can they???

Old 09-04-2004, 06:33 PM
simy1

"Ray Drouillard" wrote in message ...
I dunno... I guess I'll have to ruminate on that question.

Ray

I think we milked this thread for all it was worth.