Old 29-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Gary Woods

Default Jerusalem Artichokes, Albany NY area, pickup only

As in, I'm digging/re-planting before they start growing.
Contact via email if you want some.

Peace,

Old 30-04-2004, 05:03 AM
MOM PEAGRAM

Heck, Gary! I can give you some of mine! BTW, my garlic is doing great!

Old 03-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Gary Woods

"MOM PEAGRAM" wrote:

Heck, Gary! I can give you some of mine!

On second thought, this is a lot like the "Free kittens" sign outside every
other farmhouse hereabouts, isn't it?

Garlic looking good here too, and the few elephants I grow just pushing up.
I only grow elephant garlic to say I can... sort of like kissing your
sister.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:06 PM
MOM PEAGRAM

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"MOM PEAGRAM" wrote:

Heck, Gary! I can give you some of mine!

On second thought, this is a lot like the "Free kittens" sign outside

every
other farmhouse hereabouts, isn't it?

Garlic looking good here too, and the few elephants I grow just pushing

up.
I only grow elephant garlic to say I can... sort of like kissing your
sister.

You have that right! I've tried to get rid of them for years. They just
keep coming back.

As to the garlic. After you excellent advice a few years ago, although we
never did get to the garlic festival, we have been producing our own hard
neck garlic ever since with great success. So much better than the stuff at
the supergrabit.