Old 01-05-2004, 06:04 AM
The Popovics

Default Purchasing tomato plants online

Last year I purchased Cherokee Purple plants online, and I don't remember what
the name of the site was. Any suggestions? I can't start them from seed, so I
need to purchase plants. This variety was our favorite last year, and also was
the best performer. There was plenty of fruit to share with friends.

Thanks,
Caroline
Old 01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
M. Tiefert

Hi Caroline,

Last year I purchased Cherokee Purple plants online, and I don't remember what
the name of the site was. Any suggestions? I can't start them from seed, so I
need to purchase plants. This variety was our favorite last year, and also was
the best performer. There was plenty of fruit to share with friends.

Thanks,
Caroline

The Chef's Garden has Cherokee purple tomato plants. I've never ordered
from them, but they say the plants are in stock.

http://www.chefsgarden.com/

cheers,

Marj
--