Old 30-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Daisy

Default gender performance online

Hi, I'm doing research for a language and gender class. The following
is a questionnaire. I would appreciate any contributions. Thank you.

What gender are you?

How often do you think the male gender performs the female gender in
online communication and vice versa? Have you ever done it?

Why do you think they do it, regardless of sexual orientation? A lot
of heterosexuals do it as well.

Do you think men want to be objectified just as much as women are, or
are they just trying to get in touch with their feminine side?

Do you think there is a difference in the treatment of women in
reality as compared to the virtual reality? How so?

Do you think the internet is a neutral domain for all genders?

Do any of you notice a profound difference between the way different
genders text online? Explain differences. Examples if possible.

Personally do you text online like you talk face to face, or do you
perform some new identity entirely?

Do you prefer using your real name while posting or a pseudonym? Why?
If you've used both did you notice any difference in the responses you
got?

Thanks for the help.

what gender is my tomato plant Yes Baby United Kingdom 2 18-08-2007 02:36 PM
Mulberry gender issues [email protected] United Kingdom 10 29-04-2006 10:17 AM
catasetum gender agnatha3141 Orchids 12 29-11-2003 07:02 AM
Kiwi gender issues Right Star Edible Gardening 5 02-06-2003 04:56 AM
Was: Rachel De Thames - Now: Gender and Gardening Glenda Young United Kingdom 2 02-05-2003 10:32 PM