GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   shallots in containers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/63152-shallots-containers.html)

Rona Yuthasastrakosol 06-06-2004 03:05 AM

shallots in containers

I have some shallots that have started to sprout. Since they are very
difficult to find where I am (Japan) I was thinking I could perhaps
plant them. I live in an apartment building with a small balcony, so
I am limited to container planting. Can it be done? I can't seem to
find much information on the web about planting them in containers so
I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Stan Goodman 06-06-2004 09:02 AM

shallots in containers

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:50:57 UTC, (Rona
Yuthasastrakosol) opined:
I have some shallots that have started to sprout. Since they are very
difficult to find where I am (Japan) I was thinking I could perhaps
plant them. I live in an apartment building with a small balcony, so
I am limited to container planting. Can it be done? I can't seem to
find much information on the web about planting them in containers so
I thought this would be the best place to ask.

That's how I grow them.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendum.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.

Rona Yuthasastrakosol 10-06-2004 12:07 AM

shallots in containers

"Stan Goodman" wrote in message news:uViCr8LlbtmJ-pn2-dMn1Fdhdf8Le@poblano...

That's how I grow them.

Thanks! Into a container they go!