Old 15-06-2004, 10:04 PM
James

Default Bobcat urine

I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at
over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Anyone have experience with rat poison in the garden? Do they get rid
of other small animals?
Old 17-06-2004, 01:02 PM
shazzbat

"James" wrote in message
om...
I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at
over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of
bobcat urine.

Steve

Old 17-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Steve

shazzbat wrote:

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of
bobcat urine.

Steve

I've been wondering the same thing. I picture keeping the poor thing
in a small cage with a collection device under the cage. How many
caged bobcats would it take to sell the stuff by the gallon though?
Maybe it's synthetic. :-)

Steve (the other one)

Old 17-06-2004, 07:07 PM
simy1

"shazzbat" wrote in message ...
"James" wrote in message
om...
I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at
over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of
bobcat urine.

Steve

well, that's why it costs $100/gallon.

Old 17-06-2004, 08:04 PM
STEVEN STEIN

had to look this up - found a site that has a gallon for $40
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1042.html and another that has
a small spray bottle for $18.
http://www.merrifieldgardencenter.co...openparent=205

regards... Steve

"simy1" wrote in message
om...
"shazzbat" wrote in message

om...

Old 17-06-2004, 08:06 PM
'enry VIII

"simy1" wrote in message
om...
"shazzbat" wrote in message
"James" wrote in message
om...
I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at
over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of
bobcat urine.

Steve

well, that's why it costs $100/gallon.

Rattlesnake urine works even better, not too many collectors around through!
;-)

'enry VIII

Old 17-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

In our last fun filled episode, Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:05:52 +0100,
"shazzbat" proclaimed:

"James" wrote in message
. com...
I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at
over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of
bobcat urine.

Vewy, vewy carefully.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

ivy removal - bobcat? Adam[_2_] Gardening 6 24-08-2019 05:34 PM
Bobcat urine figaro Edible Gardening 0 22-06-2004 04:06 PM
WTB: BobCat 21" Or? [email protected] Lawns 0 30-05-2004 04:06 PM
WTB: Bobcat 21" Lawn Mower OR? [email protected] Gardening 0 30-05-2004 04:02 PM
Bobcat 54" Deck Blade(s) Question Jhonny Xero Lawns 0 12-06-2003 09:44 PM