GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   almost too embarrassed to ask this question... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/78255-almost-too-embarrassed-ask-question.html)

Brigitte J. 03-07-2004 07:02 PM

almost too embarrassed to ask this question...

But I won't know the answer, until I ask...

I planted some brussel sprouts and the plant is about 18 inches tall now,
but I can't figure out where the "sprouts" come from. Can someone please
tell me where I can expect these things to sprout from?

Thanks,
Brigitte

Grandpa 03-07-2004 07:02 PM

almost too embarrassed to ask this question...

http://www.uga.edu/vegetable/brusselsprouts.html Go about half way
down the page for a good pic of them on the stem.

Another good pic at
http://www.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/pr/gart...Br_Sprout.html

Grandpa