GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/78279-thanks.html)

midocr 04-07-2004 05:02 AM

Thanks

About a month ago I posted a message about "stunted, yellowish veggies".
Got many good replies and lots of good advice. All those who replied
pretty much confirmed what I had suspected - a nutrient deficiency in
the soil. After a couple of fertilizer applications, everything is
getting back to normal and on track again. Still seems strange that
only half of my garden was affected. Oh well. Thanks everyone!
--
See ya,
Mike

"It is never too late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot