GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden soaker hose Questions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/80564-garden-soaker-hose-questions.html)

old whats his name 23-07-2004 02:20 AM

Garden soaker hose Questions

I have an older soaker system with small poly diameter hose that has
emitters that are inserted thru the hose about every 8-12 inches.

I don't know where this was purchased as it originally was my Dads.
It is probably 20-25 years old.
I am looking for parts , mainly the plastic/poly emitters . I don't
know the name etc, but if anyone has comments as to where I might look
for parts as it still works fine, but we have lost some of the
emitters over the years.

Appreciate any comments you might have as to where I might look
for parts.

Thanks,

Please reply via email or user group preferably email .
Gordon L. Becker