GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato blight in PA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/81729-tomato-blight-pa.html)

RF 14-08-2004 11:36 PM

Tomato blight in PA

3 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I am new to gardening. I live in an urban area and I have 3 tomato plants in
containers up on an elevated deck. My plants were doing great until 2 weeks
ago. All
growth stopped, leaves started turning yellow, and wilting. I backed off
watering at the time, but it didn't help, ( I was watering once a day). Now
I hear this blight is going accross Pennsylvainia. Also, I see little green
(aphids), on some leaves, and fleas near the dirt.
Here they are...

RF