GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Why do my Strawberries Look Like Raisins? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/81861-why-do-my-strawberries-look-like-raisins.html)

Cameron Lee 17-08-2004 04:09 AM

Why do my Strawberries Look Like Raisins?

I'm a first-time gardener with a strawberry problem. My new little
patch is producing lots of berries, but they're all small and brown
and shriveled; look kinda like raisins! Only occasinally will I get a
red, plump, full berry, and even then it's petite.

Please help!

Thanks much,

Cameron

cindy 17-08-2004 05:31 AM

"Cameron Lee" wrote in message
om...
I'm a first-time gardener with a strawberry problem. My new little
patch is producing lots of berries, but they're all small and brown
and shriveled; look kinda like raisins! Only occasinally will I get a
red, plump, full berry, and even then it's petite.

Please help!

I would have to guess that they are not getting enough water.

Cindy

Thanks much,

Cameron