GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tomato ber update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/82256-tomato-ber-update.html)

I & H 23-08-2004 02:30 PM

tomato ber update

Just wanted to thank this group for diagnosing my blossom end rot, that is,
my tomatoes' ber. I was afraid I'd lose my whole crop, but so far it seems
to be confined to the earliest fruit on one or two plants, not everywhere.
I'm picking a dozen nice romas a day and making sauce just as soon as I get
the pesto finished from my bumper crop of basil!
I'll make sure I lime this fall and mulch when I plant tomatoes next year so
maybe I won't lose any...
Thanks again.
-Holly