GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   REQ Container Tomato Info for 2005 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/82911-req-container-tomato-info-2005-a.html)

Granny Smith 28-08-2004 02:50 AM

REQ Container Tomato Info for 2005

I started the year with 4 plants and all have died but 1. Lots of issues
with root rot due to an unusually wet season. It has also been unseasonably
cool. Bad for the plants, but good for me. What steps can I take to get
improved results next year? I've decided to use a tomato growth agent and
moisture retaining soil. I'd like to grow Holland's, but have been unable
to find a local source.

Regards,
Granny

If you hear snap crackle and pop before the milk has been pored over your
rice crispies it is a sign that you are getting old.

Glenna Rose 28-08-2004 04:19 PM

writes

If you hear snap crackle and pop before the milk has been pored over your
rice crispies it is a sign that you are getting old.

Or if you even remember Rice Krispies' snap, crackle, and pop commercials,
you might be headed towards old. g

(The bear in the Hamm's bear commercial is another sign.)

Granny Smith 28-08-2004 07:36 PM

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101d231263b9aca0093a6f01d.1d2312b@p mug.org...
writes

If you hear snap crackle and pop before the milk has been pored over your
rice crispies it is a sign that you are getting old.

Or if you even remember Rice Krispies' snap, crackle, and pop commercials,
you might be headed towards old. g

(The bear in the Hamm's bear commercial is another sign.)

Rut ro! I can see that bear and hear the song. lol

Granny

Stan Goodman 28-08-2004 08:13 PM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:19:51 UTC, (Glenna Rose) opined:

writes

If you hear snap crackle and pop before the milk has been pored over your
rice crispies it is a sign that you are getting old.

Or if you even remember Rice Krispies' snap, crackle, and pop commercials,
you might be headed towards old. g

You mean Rice Krispies no longer go Snap, Crackle, Pop? What do they do now?

Are Wheaties no longer The Breakfast of Champions? Jack Armstrong not The
Aaaall-American Boy? Little Orphan Annie's eyes not blank anymore? The
Ranger not Lone, and Tonto not Kimosabee? Portia done Facing Life? Bill
promoted from being Just Plain? Amos and Andy gone their seperate ways? What
of the Kingfish, the Lawyer Philpotts, and Miss Brown?

These were the fixed points in the universe. I feel that my world has
collapsed around me.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.