GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   can you eat tomatoes with some blilght on them (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/83155-can-you-eat-tomatoes-some-blilght-them.html)

quiltymom 07-09-2004 06:25 PM

can you eat tomatoes with some blilght on them

Heylo

Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes that doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes have this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, caused it ?
Thanks
Quiltymom

TQ 08-09-2004 12:40 AM

"quiltymom" wrote in message

| Heylo
|
| Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes that
| doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes have
| this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, caused
| it ?
| Thanks
| Quiltymom
|

| --
| quiltymom

Blighted fruit is OK to eat, but it/s not OK for canning.

--
TQ

"In a changing world, we want more people to have control over your own
life."
-- George DubyAmerica 8/04

TQ 08-09-2004 12:40 AM

TQ 08-09-2004 12:40 AM