GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Taking cuttings from pepper plants... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/83447-taking-cuttings-pepper-plants.html)

Lost 10-09-2004 12:39 AM

Taking cuttings from pepper plants...

Hello all. I have a question I hope you can answer. In my garden I
have jalpeno, habenero, and cayenne pepper plants. They have been
producing for a month or two now, and I was just wondering if it is
possible to take some cuttings from these to keep indoors for the
winter(or did I have to do this before flowering? If so, what do I
have to do to keep them alive? Will they have to be kept on a certain
light schedule to keep producing, or can I get them back into a
vegetative state(what I want to do) until next spring?

Thank you for your time, and I greatly appreciate any advice!