GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little Lulu (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/83505-little-lulu.html)

Anna 13-09-2004 02:49 PM

Little Lulu

Attention old people: in the little Lulu comic books, there was a recurring
story line about a Lulu-type character who would go into the woods and pick
buckets of delicious berries. What was the name of those fictitious
berries? I'm racking my poor brain and Google hasn't been a help. As a
child I used to love reading about those berries.

Anna

Kristen 14-09-2004 03:00 AM

Anna wrote:

Attention old people: in the little Lulu comic books, there was a recurring
story line about a Lulu-type character who would go into the woods and pick
buckets of delicious berries. What was the name of those fictitious
berries? I'm racking my poor brain and Google hasn't been a help. As a
child I used to love reading about those berries.

Anna

Anna-
I'm not an old person ;) but I did find this for you:

http://michelesworld.net/dmm2/lulu/memory.htm

One of the letters on that page from May 7th, 2003 mentions
the berries you're looking for: beebleberries. Apparently
there's more info elsewhere on the site, too. Hope this helps!

-Kristen

Anna 14-09-2004 01:01 PM

"Kristen" wrote in message

Anna wrote:

Attention old people: in the little Lulu comic books, there was a

recurring
story line about a Lulu-type character who would go into the woods and

pick
buckets of delicious berries. What was the name of those fictitious
berries? I'm racking my poor brain and Google hasn't been a help. As a
child I used to love reading about those berries.

Anna

Anna-
I'm not an old person ;) but I did find this for you:

http://michelesworld.net/dmm2/lulu/memory.htm

One of the letters on that page from May 7th, 2003 mentions
the berries you're looking for: beebleberries. Apparently
there's more info elsewhere on the site, too. Hope this helps!

-Kristen

Yay! Thank you.

Anna
And thank you again.